2021 Kiely-Gregory Golf Tournament
Format: 10/22 & 24, low net score using 85% of handicap .
10/23, four person scramble low gross score
Tees: 10/22 & 24, Men – IV Combo’s Ladies – Ladies Tees.
10/23 – Men – V Ladies – Ladies tees
Prize’s: 10/22 & 24 – Ist, 2nd, 3rd place $$$
10/23 – 1st and 2nd place – St. James Golf Cap and Ball Marker Closest to the Pin Holes; range finder and putter
All USGA Rules of Golf and the following Local Rules will govern play:
- Lift clean and place in own fairway one club length no closer to the hole
- Lateral water hazards are defined by red lines and stakes
- Water hazards are defined by yellow lines and stakes
- Putt out all putts. Double Bogie = pick up.
- Once a ball enters the water hazards a one-stroke penalty is taken. The ball should be dropped two club length from the point of entry no closer to the hole.
- Out of bounds is defined by white stakes with black caps.
- The new stroke-and-distance local rule allows players the option of dropping in the fairway if they so choose. Players must find where their ball went out of bounds and create an imaginary perpendicular to the fairway, no closer to the hole. From there, you can now drop anywhere within two club-lengths behind the line.
2 stroke penalty
- Ground Under Repair: consists of all newly sodded areas and fire ant hills
- Embedded Ball and Casual Water – Relief through to the green
- Drop Zone: Relief will be given from any tree roots and cart paths
Questions, please contact the KG Golf Committee