2019 Kiely-Gregory Golf Tournament
Format: 3/29 & 31, low net score using 85% of handicap .
3/30, four person scramble low gross score
Tees: 3/29 & 31 Men – Green/White Combo’s Ladies – Ladies Tees.
3/30 – Men – Green Ladies – Ladies tees
Prize’s: 3/29 & 31 – Ist, 2nd,3rd place $$$
3/30 – 1st and 2nd place – St. James Golf Cap and Ball Marker Closest to the Pin Holes; range finder and putter
All USGA Rules of Golf and the following Local Rules will govern play:
- Lift clean and place in own fairway one club length no closer to the hole
- Lateral water hazards are defined by red lines and stakes
- Water hazards are defined by yellow lines and stakes
- Putt out all putts. No maximum handicaps allowed.
- Once a ball enters the water hazards a one-stroke penalty is taken. The ball should be dropped two club length from the point of entry no closer to the hole.
- Drive only: If you use the drop zone on the other side of an environmental area (EA) after hitting into and not crossing the environmental area, it is a 2 stroke penalty (local rule St. James).
- Only one stroke if you drop two club length from the point of entry no closer to the hole and re-challenge the (EA). You must challenge the hazard.
- Out of bounds is defined by white stakes with black caps
- Ground Under Repair: consists of all newly sodded areas, hurricane impacted areas and fire ant hills
- Embedded Ball and Casual Water – Relief through to the green
- Drop Zone: Relief will be given from any tree roots and cart paths
Questions, please contact the KG Golf Committee